Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sanding And Painting And Selling! Oh My!

Although it isn't official until April, the people who control where we go have decided on Kingston. I feel pretty convinced of God's hand in this because Thomas' career manager said that he was unsure who Thomas knew, because this move was set before he moved into this position.

I am THRILLED!!!

There is much to do here. Paint touch-ups. A new floor for the bathroom, and a new finish for the floor in the kitchen and sun room. Oh man! There is a tonne of things to do before April.

And then there is a new house to find. ACK! I know that God will be as present in this move as He was in the last. He is the one who gave us such a great house in Owen Sound. I know He will give an equally perfect house for our family in Kingston.


1 comment:

Adrian Balansay said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting! Good luck on finding a new house! I hope it all works out for you in the end.