Friday, February 4, 2011

Does it have to be Friday?

I am very excited about today. We will be able to do our usual schedule today, for the first time in what seem forever!!! I find that if i dont have some plan for the day it rushes by me and we accomplish so little! I had planned yesterday to sew with Clover, it didnt happen. I planned on putting laundry away, it didnt happen.

But, we did have a lovely dinner and dessert. I got to talk to each child and just enjoy the day.

And it cant be all bad; my kitchen and dining rooms are clean and ready to go for today. The kids are prepared, and one excited, about today. I wish my whole week could be like this, starting with a monday. I cant even imagine all that i could get done if my week started this well!!!

On another note, i am looking into new curriculums for my children. I hate the idea of settling on just one for all the kids, and i hate the idea of spending so much money! I think i am insecure about the lack of time and effort put into school with the kids. I guess what i really want is books for each subject so i can see them being filled. I still stand behind the Moore Formula.

I need to find my camera and knitting.

2 comments:

Adrian Balansay said...

Wow! That sucks that you didn't get to do the things you wanted! I hope that your week goes by smoothly!!!

Btw, I have a surprise for you on my blog!

Kamila said...

Hmmm...! Hii there... just plainly visiting from Adrian's blog! :)